All playslip definition files can either be downloaded from the web
via the lottery program or is supplied with the program when first
If a file is not available, please send us about 10 slips and we will
configure them for you or you can use the built-in function to configure
your own slips.
Note that you may need to adjust the printing pattern for
each of the boards this is explained in Using Adjust below.
Please keep sending the playslips so games can be configured. No need
to send slips for files listed unless the game changes or the layout
- All configuration is done using "portrait" orientation. If your
printer cannot feed the tickets in this orientation try "landscape"
- Some printers have default borders that may not allow printing
close to the playslip edges. If this occurs examine the printer
properties and see if you can turn off border/margin settings. If
not see if there is an option to select something like borderless
photo printing paper - this will enable you to print to the edges of
- Many printers have different border/margin defaults and the
above configurations may not work exactly on your printer. However,
the marking pattern will be correct for any printer, all you need to
do is use the adjust function (see below) on each Board for main balls and if
played bonus type balls to move the pattern to the correct
placement. If when you use adjust any values go negative see point
- First select the game on the main program
- Select File > Ticket Printing > Calibrate
- By default the Main balls for Board A should be selected, if not
- Make a note of the values for Ball 1 (X and Y) before you do any
- Put about 20 playslips into your printer.
- Select Print > Current
- Look at where the mark for main ball 1 is printed on Board A,
measure in mm how far it needs to be moved up or down to be in the
correct place. Do the same for the right/left required movement.
- Using the Adjust option, put the required values in for up/down
and left/right and click Adjust.
- Do another test print by selecting Print > Current
- Repeat the steps 7 through 9 until the pattern is printing
- Click Save.
- Then select Board B and make the adjustment, repeat for all
other main ball boards.
- If a bonus ball is used select Configure > <bonus> and repeat
the adjustment for all the bonus ball boards.
Any problems or queries