This lottery software is for the India SuperLotto, Thunderball, Easy
The following gives a brief overview of the India lotto program functions:
- Results are obtainable via a direct
download web link updated weekly.
- Unique optimized entry facility that allows the creation of the
best entries based on a numbers of recent draws.
- Filters that allow for duplicate coverage removal and sum
totals. Allowing for reduced cost entries without impact on the
potential for a win.
- Program calculates/suggests lottery
entries giving a better than average hit rate.
- Charts are provided showing when,
how often, the frequency, and the expected drawing for each ball
including how often the ball was drawn.
- Any entry can be checked against all
the draws in the history file.
- Easy to use program. The program
also contains an help file.
- No need to enter dates or
file names for draws or files, all entries are retrieved by
selection from a calendar date selection.
- Wheels for guarantees of 6, 5, 4, and 3
- Online version check and update.
- Standing Entry facility for entries covering a number of draws.
- Optimized entry facility. Allows scanning over a specified
number of recent draws to create the best entry for that cover.
- Import TXT Entries
- Filters to allow for reduction of entry numbers without
significantly reducing the possibility of a win.
Download India Lotto Program <<
If your trial version has expired and is a older version than the
upgrade, you can upgrade and get 15 uses of the new version. See
Lottery Draw Results
The India lottery results are usually up to date (within 1 draw).
Note that the preferred method for updating the results is by using
the built-in draw result updater within the lottery software.
However, if you prefer not to use the built in draw result updater, you
can download the program file from here, then use the import function on
the lottery program to import the results:
Note that these draw results are only of use by the lottery software
and are not in text format.
India lottery results can also be
viewed from here.
Any problems or queries